At Superior Gutter & Screen, we handle your project from start to finish. We have highly skilled concrete suppliers who can discuss all concrete options with you including decorative concrete, and standard concrete depending on your preference. We also provide paver installation as well, visit our Pavers Tab for more details.
When building an outdoor space, there are many options to be considered:
- Screen roof or aluminum insulated roof
- 8” or 16” kickplate
- 20/20 Pfifer screen (to keep out those pesky no seeums)
- Super Screen (10 year product warranty)
- Standard Pfifer screen (5 year product warranty)
- Suntek – to keep out UV rays
Request a free estimate and we will be happy to go over all options with you so that you can make a selection that meets your needs.
Sometimes it is more cost effective to demo your existing enclosure, and rebuild a brand new one.
If you want to work to maintain your existing structure, we offer a variety of options to suit your needs. Our pool enclosure facelifts can add 15+ years to the life of your pool enclosure. You can purchase these options separately or as a package deal. Our facelifts include the following:
- Pressure wash
- Swap existing rusty screws for new stainless steel rust resistant screws
- Replace your old screen with new Super Screen which carries a 10 year product warranty
- Add commercial style 7″ super flow gutter to avoid spill over on to your patio
- Add leaf guard on existing or new super gutter
Below is an example wherein the roof style was changed.
Should you choose to do a new build, you have the option of selecting all or a portion of your roof to be solid aluminum insulated panels. This option allows you to have a covered space, outside. You have the ability to run electrical wiring through the panels through internal fan beams. It really is a beautiful addition to any Florida home and allows you to enjoy the outdoors year around. We offer the following colors for Insulated Panels.